Friday, March 16, 2012

Staring Ordinarily.

Obviously, when they look at you but there are many ways to determine, some are obvious and some are not. If people will look at you the way they used to be they had brought it into action but since staring is a different case, we will tackle a lot things about it.
The solution of every mysteries is investigation. Some had said that if someone is staring at you at the same time but still you felt something that he is in you, that is how mystery will start. Studies have shown that a person stares at you its because they just simply like what you act, wear and how you handle yourself to people.  The extraordinary ability of every human being is innate and not complicated. The nature of human is this, when you stares at him he will think that something is noticeable about him, something is strange and something is not good isn't it right?


The moment you stares at him, he will feel uncomfortable and irritated. If your heart says that it will be more attractive if this will come from  a woman then, it will. For an example, if there's this guy who have a crush to a girl of course, it will be obvious because of the way he stares at her right? but what if nobody knows about it? can you still say that this man likes the lady? of course not anymore. she will feel discomfort and fear against the man. Now you know the difference. You see people at their normal routine, they used to do this stuff almost all the time. Its a normal thing and so easy to define but also needs to be broaden. Right behind your back, you don't see people who stares at you, you don't see them smiling, shouting or cursing you. It is very particular that you stare people at the same time, that must mean. But, since this is just normal you won't mind at all. So if that someone is acting strange whenever he stares at you, be alert. Some stare from a stranger is dangerous. That is the intent. When I paint portraits I like to do a full face with the subject looking at the viewer and walk back and forth while working on the eyes until they follow you. Very true.


It freaks me out sometimes, I have posters all over my room and I always feel like I am being watched. I actually hung up posters in my  room because I don't have a roommate and it makes me feel less lonely , i know it sounds weird but i feel like I am not totally alone. Sounds so freaky. If you will stare at the picture with that feeling of wondering, you will notice that the feeling will bounce back at you. Meaning, that the person at the picture is also looking at you at the halfway. I used to look at the people and observed them. How they walk, talk or dressed up.

The eyes serves as the mirror of the emotions. It shows that you are strongly feel that way towards someone. Now if you stare or look at the inside story, it also helps you not to say everything. It is the eyes that matters everything. Now, every mystery has its own story behind it. I still wanted to research about the fundamental reasons of staring. This will always serves as a challenge to the world of discovery that staring is not just for scientific explanations but also to give clarifications for the skeptics who still confused about it nowadays.





No comments:

Post a Comment